We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Contracts Specialist to join our team. As a Senior Contracts Specialist, you will play a crucial role in managing and negotiating contractual agreements with clients and suppliers to ensure optimal outcomes for the company.
DOF is a global team of skilled professionals that deliver solutions to the Oil and Gas industry across the entire offshore life cycle. With a fleet of state-of-the-art vessels, we provide services including subsea construction, engineering, inspection, repair and maintenance, and survey services. Our core business involves project management, engineering, vessel operations, survey, remote intervention, and diving operations for the Oil and Gas, Marine Telecommunications, and Renewables markets.
As a seasoned Contracts Specialist, you will draw on your previous commercial and project services know-how and will your 'can-do' attitude, you will take on the responsibilities of:
- Manage and negotiate contractual agreements with clients, suppliers, and subcontractors.
- Review, analyze, and interpret legal and contractual terms.
- Provide contractual and commercial risk management support to tendering activities.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Monitor contract performance and resolve any disputes or issues that may arise.
- Maintain a portfolio of contracts and subcontract agreements.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure successful execution of projects.
- Identify strategic contracting opportunities and implement improvement initiatives.
Your approach and ability to successfully manage the responsibilities of this role, will be supported by your skills, attributes and formal qualifications aligned with the below:
- Bachelor's degree in Law, Business, or a related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in contracts management within the Oil and Gas industry.
- Thorough knowledge of contracting principles, including liability and indemnity regimes, insurance, warranty obligations, variations, claims processes, and dispute resolution.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple contracts and prioritize workload.
- Experience in managing and mitigating contractual and commercial risks.
- Knowledge of international contracting standards and best practices.
- Proficiency in contract management software and tools.
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Contracts Specialist looking for a new challenge with a leading global company, we would love to hear from you. Join our team at DOF and contribute to our mission of delivering innovative and reliable solutions to the offshore industry.
We offer all our employees the benefit of working in a safe and supporting environment, where all are treated with dignity and respect.
Your salary will be commensurate with your qualifications and experience, and this role will provide you with access to other benefits including DOF’s Employee Assistance Program and Salary Packaging options in accordance with the Company policy.
Please apply, by submitting a one-page cover letter and CV using the link below. Internal applicants are required to have the support of their line manager before making an application.
OUR VALUES : Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Excellence and Safety
If you believe you have what it takes; share our values and want a career working with DOF, we encourage you to apply. Please upload your Resume and Cover Letter to this vacancy at below link, addressing the requirements of the role.
Shortlisting of candidates will commence immediately.
DOF Subsea is an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity and encourage all people to apply.
Applications close by 03 December 2023.