GBG is the leading expert in global digital identity. We combine our powerful technology, the most accurate data coverage and our talented team to deliver award-winning location intelligence, identity verification and fraud prevention solutions.
With over 30 years’ experience, we bring together a team of over 1,250 dedicated experts with local industry insight from around the world to make it easy for businesses to identify and verify customers and locations, protecting everyone, everywhere from fraud.
Why you should be@GBG
(with the 93% of our team members that recommend us as a great place to work)
- We make the world a safer place
- We trust each other and win together
- We are local experts in a global business
- We want you to be yourself
- We grow when you grow
The role fits within New Business Sales Team with a focus on GBGs location intelligence services, Loqate. This provides our clients with market leading Customer Data Management solutions which allows them to verify and onboard customers with confidence.
Is directly responsible for the business development of our solutions across the Australian market, to ensure that revenue targets are achieved. In addition, this role needs to support the business development of other GBG solutions in the mentioned market.
What you will do
- Build business opportunities across all GBG products and solutions in both new and existing customers.
- Work with the marketing team to continually build the GBG brand in the defined markets.
- Make GBG easy for our customers to do business with, by aligning appropriate resources and knowledge.
- To work with the Head of Sales – New Business (ANZ) to provide accurate and timely sales forecasting in line with the groups approach to revenue recognition.
- Communicates regularly with your line manager on activity and achievement against set strategy.
- Strong interpersonal skills that will enable alignment of all GBG’s products and services to deliver a seamless customer buying experience.
- Self-motivated, driven to succeed and the ability to work with minimal management oversight.
- Experience in business development management as well as growing and managing accounts.
- Strong understanding and relevant experience of data verification solution and markets.
- Excellent knowledge and demonstration of process to understand the clients buying process.
- Ability to build a strong sales pipeline.
- Proven ability to meet multimillion-dollar targets.
- Tenacious can-do attitude.
- High energy, positive attitude.
- Flexibility/adaptability. You can adapt to rapidly changing priorities and projects.
- Develop against an agreed business plan and strategy.
- Ensure the growth and retention targets are achieved.
- Engage at all levels with the customer to ensure growth of sales across all products of business.
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasting in line with the groups approach to revenue recognition.
- Work and engage with all appropriate resource within GBG to satisfy the customer’s requirements.
- Achieve an annual sales target whilst delivering a consistent quarterly delivery against the annual sales target.
- Support the leadership in delivering against tactical objectives.
- Work as part of a matrix structure involving Customer Success, Go to Market and APAC teams.
We have a vision to have the best and most engaged team members in the industry. People matter at GBG, they make us who we are. Every team member across all our locations makes a difference, everyone has something to contribute. Maybe you too could make a difference.
As part of our commitment to our team and flexible working approach, we have created a Work When and Where You Want Policy to give our team members choice and empowerment, and to support a balance in work and home life. Please ask your Talent Attraction Specialist for more information on this and our Family Friendly policy if you want to find out more!
If you’re interested, please apply! We’re looking to hire the best and most engaged people into our business and we’ll make an offer once we’ve found that person.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing fair opportunities for everyone regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, parental status or disability. Everybody is welcome and our inclusion and diversity programme, be/yourself, is designed to ensure that you can thrive. Please inform your GBG Talent Attraction Specialist if you require any reasonable adjustments to the interview process.