WHO WE ARE
We are a vibrant, engaged, talent-driven agency where our staff feel empowered, where ideas are encouraged and where outstanding work is rewarded. We nurture bright, passionate people who are innovative and creative in their thinking and ambitious and brave in everything they do.
DMS is a place where our clients feel looked after, where they trust our ability to deliver and come up with new ways of engaging them and helping them engage their audiences. We strive to be a key agency partner to our clients, delivery consistency of work and quality of service.
Founded in 2002, our headquarters are in London with offices also in Los Angeles,Toronto and Sydney. We are part of the AKA Group of agencies.
WHAT WE DO
We are a full-service creative digital agency. Our people, technology and insights help global media and entertainment, sports and lifestyle brands create, manage, localise, distribute and place their content and evaluate its media reach.
DMS delivers a full range of adaptation and localisation services to major film studios across the globe from its London/Sydney/LA base. Our services include subtitling, dubbing, editing, colour-grading and visual effects for promotional materials to support worldwide feature film releases for use in cinema and online.
THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU
Our Versioning Producers sit within our Client Services department and are the main contact at DMS for the local marketing teams of key global clients. The role will sit amongst our talented Sydney team deliver content for a key Film Studio based in LA.
The role requires an outstanding level of service and this will show in the way you manage and nurture your relationships internally and externally. The successful applicant will seek to fully understand clients’ requirements and integrate this fully into the wider business workflow.
The role would suit someone with the following skills and experience:
- Confident and effective communicator with face-to-face, written and verbal interaction with clients and internal teams,
- Confident liaising with senior and junior level executives, not shying away from difficult conversations or situations as they arise,
- Takes ownership of and oversees the end-to-end localisation process working closely with our operational teams,
- Proactive in overseeing, coordinating and delivering all of the clients’ requirements, whilst ensuring content is produced to creative and technical industry standards,
- A good knowledge of workflows in relation to the operational teams (technical ops, QC, motion graphics) desirable,
- Key industry knowledge of broadcast and film technical specifications desirable,
- Demonstrates the ability to work in a structured and methodical way that eliminates mistakes and thoroughly checks all output before final delivery to our clients,
- A talent for managing multiple projects at one time,
- Demonstrates resilience and flexibility, particularly when working to tight deadlines,
- Proactive in seeking ways to improve our internal processes and solve problems as they arise,
- Strives to update their industry knowledge of different technical specifications and bespoke delivery/IT systems,
- Disciplined with the completion of administrative duties including the record-keeping and billing that is a vital part of the role.
Please note the hours of this role are Tuesday to Saturday.
Knowledge of content management desirable
Interest in the Film/Entertainment