Job Responsibilities :
- Request Quotation from Suppliers.
- Issues Purchase Order, track order and ensure timely delivery.
- To assist daily filling, data entry and maintain all data up to date.
- Liaise with the accounting department to reconcile invoices and purchase order.
- Able to work independently and fast learner.
- Monitor stock levels & update stock card.
- Research potential vendors.
- Work with warehouse staff to ensure all products arrive in good condition.
- Any other ad-hoc duties by superior.
- Support office administration activity.
Job Requirements :
- Posses at least SPM or Diploma in any field.
- At least 2 Years(s) of working experience is required for this postion.
- Required language(s) : Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin/Cantonese.
- Training will be provided.
- Prior working experience using UBS preferred.
Perks & Benefits
- Company trips
- Annual & Medical Leave
- Epf , Sosco & SIP
- 5 1/2 work
- Alternate Saturday off