Duties and Responsibilities : 义务和责任 ：
1. Responsible for the processing inspection at Insulating Process and Packing area, and cover for outsourced and incoming semi-finished product quality testing. At the same time, make an immediate and correct judgement as according to the internal control standards and related regulations.
2. Implement the proper usage method of the testing instruments and facilities according to the regulations, and be responsible for the daily maintenance of the instruments used, and make good use and maintenance records of the instruments. If non-conformance found, immediately inform supervisor and engineer to organize maintenence.
3. When non-conforming batch of products were found, it must be reported to the quality control supervisor or the engineer immediately. At the same time, immediately report to Production Department and take corrective action. If corrective action is invalid, there are still large number of quality issue, should immediately report to engineer to monitor the quality inspection.
4. Responsible for the conducting of some relevant basic performance test in the Insulating process, and make corresponding records. If abnormal situation is found, need to immediately report to the QA/QC Technician or Assistant QA/QC Engineer or QA/QC Engineer for further action.
5. Responsible in assisting QA/QC Technician or Assistant QA/QC Engineer in performing routine performance test such as dew point test, fogging test, etc..
6. Responsible for supervising and recording the implementation of quality promotion activities (TQM, self inspection, mutual inspection, etc.) in production process, and immediately feedback the problems found to quality inspection supervisor and chief engineer.
7. Complete other work assigned by department leader.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave