- Drive all customer complaints activities to closure with corrective and preventive action.
- Ensure that solutions implemented is been carried out in accordance and with proper & updated documentation.
- Part of APQP team - involved in tool buy off (travel might be required).
- Ensure that master and working samples is available to the QA team before SOP.
- To be at customer sites to support customer 1st SOP launch.
- Ensure all parts reject/scrap from customer is accounted by RMA.
IT skills (Ms Office), 8D, MSA, DOE, FMEA, SPC, Statistics, PAPAP
Desirable - Experience in Plastic injection