Advance Pact Sdn Bhd is a Malaysian company that provides a comprehensive state of the art Healthcare Consultancy for the healthcare industry in Malaysia and abroad. In line with our business expansions, we wish to invite committed and suitable candidates with right qualification to join us for the following positions: -
(Based in Damansara Perdana, Petaling Jaya)
- Assist the Senior Manager, Service Management in managing all administration activities of the Company.
- Assist the Senior Manager in diversion range of administrative and general office support services functions including monitoring of office supplier, security, Company’s assets, utilities, maintenance of office furniture and equipment, promotions, stationaries and printing materials movement.
- Perform Asset Management audit twice a year.
- Perform analysis on all expenses related to administration activity i.e. utilities, medical etc. and to produce monthly report.
- Respond to any complaints or enquiries relating to office facilities or infrastructure.
- Coordinate and make travel and accommodation arrangements for all staffs within Malaysia and overseas such as ticket and hotel room bookings.
- Coordinate the staff monthly briefings.
- Involved in the Internal Audit related activities.
- Perform all other tasks as assigned by the Management.
- Monitor on all tenancy agreements.
- Develop and manage the Fleet Management of the Company.
- Monitor and respond on all summons issued on Company’s vehicle.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Degree in any field.
- At least 5 years of experience in related work scope.
- Able to be multitasked and meet tight deadlines.
- Independent and good time management skill.
- Good interpersonal skill, communication, planning and technical skills to execute work assigned.
- Computer literate.