- To monitor merchant sales performance
- To identify and develop new account.
- To create and build up good relationship between organization and merchant to create loyalty business partner.
- To handle merchant / customer complain and feedback to management for operation improvement.
- To gather market information such as competitor activities and customer behavior.
- To conduct training to merchant.
- To handle & follow up merchant’s complaints & feedback.
- To ensure sufficient form and POP at merchant as well as ensuring maximum market exposure.
- Negotiate with merchant in order to get best solution which benefit both company and merchant.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Ability to converse in Mandarin will be an added advantage
- Possess own transport and willing to travel
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Senior Manager - Legal ( Corporate Governance)
Sales Service Executive (AEON Mall Rawang)
Sales & Service Executive (Setapak)
Sales & Service Executive (Kepong)
Sales & Service Executive (Taman Maluri)
Taman Maluri, Cheras
Bangsar South City