- Learn the products and services offered, including the sales terms (e.g. special features, return, and warranty policies).
- To carry out the duty of customer service of the company as a sales consultant to serve our existing customers and to engage with new customers (prospect) in the Primary Area of Responsibility. To make sure all our customers are satisfied with our services in sales & delivery.
- To make sure all payments are collected on time.
- Set and achieve targets for the sales department.
- Collaborate with the marketing department to prepare common strategies.
- Monitor sales numbers and marketing metrics.
- Calculate business trends, like monthly sales rates.
- Analyse market trends.
- Monitor competition and follow current developments.
- Ensure sales team is up-to-date with business targets.
- Motivate sales team to achieve great results.
- Find prospective customers and new target segments.
- Proven work experience as a sales consultant.
- Familiarity with CRM programs.
- Ability to gather and interpret data.
- Good organizational and analytical skills.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field.
Perks & Benefits
- Attractive Bonus
- Medical insurance
- Personal Accident insurance
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave (Study, Paternity, Compassionate & Marriage leave)
- Personal development opportunities
- Prolonged Illness benefit
- Medical Fees
- Family Medical Subsidy
- Personal Dental Benefit
- Study Grant Loan
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?