**Mandarin speaking candidates needed; to handle "Chinese Medicine" prescription
- To establish Product Specification & new QC documents
- To establish & monitor Work Instructions or procedures
- To carry out internal calibration test
- To prepare product sample for quality analysis and/ or stability test
- To maintain adequate analytical records of samples
- To check records of manufacture of products & products before release for sale or supply
- To monitor storage condition of raw materials, intermediate and finished products
- To record and collect sample of starting materials, packing materials and finished products
- To review the corrective and preventative actions taken for any non-conformances
- Good command in both written & spoken English and Mandarin preferred.
- Minimum SPM/O level or equivalent.
- Proven experience as QA/QC Inspector or relevant role.
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent
- Good Knowledge in GMP
- 5 days work
- Salary depends on work experience
- Possess own transport
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities