Customer Service Representative Job Duties:
1) Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
2) Create and maintaning customer accounts by recording account information.
3) Resolves product or service problems by addressing customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; identifying and proposing the best solution to the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; follow up to ensure resolution.
4) Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments. Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs. Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Customer Service Representative Skills and Qualifications:
Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities